I’m Elliott Dobler. I don’t like to talk about myself much, but I guess such is the nature of an ‘About Me’ page.
STUFF THAT MIGHT BE INTERESTING TO YOU
- I suck and the guitar, drums, and skateboarding. But I can talk about all three for hours.
- I have synesthesia – meaning I see numbers, letters, and words in colors. Contact me, and I’ll tell you the color of your name.
- I have an on-going battle with severe depression and poor writing.
- So Here We Are by Bloc Party is my all-time favorite song.
- I have a really great cat, but want to own a dog someday – and not a black dog, if you know what I mean.
- I’m 6’5″.
- I have a family that I love very much.
- At age 10, I caught a full-grown salmon with my bare hands. I learned later it was spawning and I had likely committed a crime.
- Rodney Mullen, Kurt Cobain, Ernie Banks, Jairus, John Hughes, Wes Anderson, Elliott Smith, Jimi Hendrix, and Edgar Allen Poe have all been heroes of mine. And of course, my dad. He’s the greatest guy.
STUFF THAT MOST LIKELY ISN’T INTERESTING TO YOU
All the above.
Contact me and I’ll write back. Promise.